Introduction to Python
This one-day training provides an introduction to scientific programming and numerical computing using Python and the integrated development environment Spyder.
- Introduction to the Spyder development environment
- Variables and Operators
- Error messages and help systems
- Data types like str, list, dict, file etc.
- Case conditions with if, else, elif
- Reading files, processing data, output in result files using a practical example
Outlook: Graphics with matplotlib, Python in/with optiSLang
M. Eng. Stefan Marth
June 4, 2019 (Accompanying Training of WOST 2019)
Dynardo office building in Weimar, Steubenstraße 25
9am - 5pm
600,- (220,- EUR reduced fee with conference participation) excl. VAT
If you would like to paticipate only in the training "Introduction to Python" please register here.
The participation includes a 1-month test licence of optiSLang.