Webinar: optiSLang and SimulationX
This webinar will show you how to generate a SimulationX model on the basis of model calibration and optimization. The methodology will be described by using the example of a simple control loop.
The transmission behavior of the dynamic system to be controlled should correspond to the behavior of a real measured system as much as possible. During this webinar, it will explained how to integrate the SimulationX model into optiSLang and to calibrate the transfer function to the existing measurement data of the system by using a sensitivity analysis and optimization. Afterwards, the same methods will be used to design an optimal loop controller.
1 Overview of optiSLang's graphical user interface
2 Process integration
- Integration of SimulationX models
- Definition of input and output parameters
- Extraction of result variables from time step-based data
3 Application of a sensitivity analysis
- Definition of the parameter spaces and Design of Experiments
- Metamodel of Optimal Prognosis (MOP)
4 Solution methods for optimization tasks
- Definition of objective function and constraints
- Optimization of the SimulationX model