Webinar: optiSLang and ANSYS Workbench
This webinar informs about new opportunities to integrate ANSYS Workbench models into optiSLang. Whether as a stand-alone model or as a component in a more complex solver process chain, the direct access to the Workbench parameter manager allows an easy integration and analysis of Workbench projects in the optiSLang environment.
- Possible modes of connecting optiSLang and ANSYS Workbench (Process Integration):
- inside ANYSYS Workbench (ANSYS Workbench optiSLang plugin)
- inside optiSLang with integrated Workbench project
- inside optiSLang text-based (e.g. APDL)
- Overview of optiSLang's graphical user interface
- Integration of signals/curves from a simulation
- Generation of a sensitivity analysis
M.Eng. Markus Wagner
to be announced
Please register not later than 1 day prior to the event date.
9-10 am and 4-5 pm (local time-Berlin)