Robust Design Optimization (RDO) in virtual product development
What would be your benefit if you knew to what extent your product development comes close to a reliable economic optimum? How robust is your design in reality?
Conducting a sensitivity analysis, multidisciplinary optimization, robustness evaluation and reliability analysis with optiSLang enables you to:
- Quantify risks
- Identify optimization potential
- Improve product performance
- Secure resource-efficiency
- Save time to market
optiSLang automatically identifies the relevant input and output parameters and quantifies the forecast quality with the help of the Coefficient of Prognosis ( CoP) and the Metamodel of Optimal Prognosis (MOP). A predictable prognosis quality is the key to an efficient optimization. Thus, a "no run too much" philosophy can be implemented to minimize solver calls. As a consequence, even optimization tasks involving a large number of variables, scattering parameter as well as non-linear system behavior can be solved. optiSLang’s Best-Practice-Management automatically selects the appropriate algorithms, such as gradient methods, genetic algorithms, evolutionary strategies or Adaptive Response Surface Methods. Furthermore, all methods of optimization and stochastic analysis can be combined in regard to the particular task. optiSLang makes you ready to meet the full range of parametric studies to innovate and accelerate your virtual product development.
optiSLang offers efficient methods of Robust Design optimization for solving your tasks in the CAE-field.
Simulation processes from different solvers (ANSYS, MATLAB, Excel, Python ...) or pre and post processors can be adapted via a graphic editors and ASCII files making them accessible for parametric sensitivity analysis, optimization or stochastic analysis.
- comprehensive systems
- minimal effort for set up
- easy process integration
- state-of-the-art algorithms
- targeted, individual definitions of performance limits
- fast parameterization
- easy definition of constraints and objectives
Current version 5.2.0
- Improved start and reset scenarios
- Values of slots, inputs, internal variables and responses are shown in dialog for solver integration
- Reevaluation wizard for processing of already generated data without repeating the solver process
- Solver wizard for easier establishment of workflows, registration of input and output files, setup of process chains
- Directional Sampling for reliability studies, performance in parallel is possible
- Integration and output nodes allow instant visualization of single or multiple vectors, signals, matrices and/or tables of scalars
- Multiple output files can be analysed in a single extraction node (ETK)
- Postprocessing of e.g. vectors, signals, matrices via ETK result extraction (e.g. rst-, rth-, txt-files)
Software on Demand
optiSLang is also available as software on demand in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. This service provides fast and economical access to the latest software version for a customized billing of use. For further information, please contact our support.
optiSLang is sold worldwide. A list of our distributors can be found here.
Your contact person
Dr.-Ing. Johannes Will
Fon: +49 (0) 3643 9008-30
Fax: +49 (0) 3643 9008-39