For reliability analysis, optiSLang provides powerful numerical algorithms for the determination of small event violation probabilities. Thus, it allows the essential final verification of such failure scenarios subsequent to a robustness evaluation or Robust Design Optimizations (RDO).
- Robustness evaluation for the approximation of violation probabilities and for the identification of important random variables as the basis for an appropriate selection of methods regarding a reliability analysis
- Definition of one or various failure mechanisms using limit state functions
- Recommendation of verifying low probabilities of failure with two alternative algorithms of reliability analysis
- First Order Reliability Method (FORM) and Adaptive Importance Sampling for continuously differentiable limit state functions
- Directional Sampling and Adaptive Sampling (AS) for a moderate number of random variables, multiple failure mechanisms and small probabilities of failure
- Adaptive Response Surface Method (ARSM) as the most efficient method for up to 15 important random variables
Practical Application Examples
optiSLang is sold worldwide. A list of our distributors can be found here.
Your contact person
Dr.-Ing. Johannes Will
Fon: +49 (0) 3643 9008-30
Fax: +49 (0) 3643 9008-39