Introduction to simulation of brittle materials with multiPlas and ANSYS
In ANSYS, non-linear FEM calculations in civil engineering, geomechanics and structural mechanics are enabled by using advanced material models. In the one-day training, you will learn how to apply the models developed by Dynardo for building materials made of concrete, reinforced concrete, fiber reinforced concrete, steel, masonry, jointed rock, soil, sand, wood, mortar and stone.
The material models are based on elasto-plastic flow criterion which are made available within the ANSYS Geomechanical Toolbox as well as multiPlas. The application of these materials will be explained in detail using practical examples.
- Theory of multiPlas material models in ANSYS, basics in theory of continuum-mechanical plasticity
- Material models for soil, concrete and construction simulation
- Modeling of concrete and reinforced concrete / rock and soil / masonry and timber
- Modeling of brittle material with ANSYS Cam-Clay Modell >>>
- Examples: analysis of a concrete cube pressure test, load determination of a reinforced concrete slab, determination of the active soil earth pressure on a sheet pile wall, consistent initialization of ground stress conditions
Dec 11, 2017 in Weimar
Please register not later than 14 days prior to the event date.
600 Euro (excluding VAT)
50% for students
30% for university members / PHD's
Do you need an individual training or are you interested in a group discount? Feel free to contact us.