Simulation of nonlinear material behavior in civil engineering and stochastic model analysis
During this info day, the application of realistic models in civil engineering covering material from concrete to multiple jointed rock will be shown. Furthermore, stochastic methods for model analysis with regard to optimization, reliability and failure probability will be presented.
- Plasticity models in civil engineering
- multiPlas material library
- Reliability analyses according to EUROCODE 0
- Examples: Dams, viaducts, jointed rock, cracks in concrete, masonry, soil mechanical models, etc.
- General sensitivity analysis of numerical simulations
- Model calibration
- optiSLang + ANSYS APDL/Workbench
- Reliability analyses
March 4, 2019 in Vienna
Please register not later than 7 days prior to the event date.
1- 5 pm
free of charge