Info Day "Master of Design"- Robust Design Optimization (RDO) in Virtual Product Development
This info day provides you with an overview of practical optimization techniques and appropriate stochastic methods of RDO. Using examples, the process of an CAE-based product development from initial analyses up to an optimized design will be explained.
RDO is of great importance in the virtual development process to improve the design quality and to reduce manufacturing costs. Here, the consideration of tolerances and variations to verify the robustness and reliability of the optimized design play an important role.
Conducting a sensitivity analysis, multidisciplinary optimization, robustness evaluation and reliability analysis with optiSLang enables you to:
- Quantify risks
- Identify optimization potential
- Improve product performance
- Secure resource-efficiency
- Save time to market
- Ensure robustness of application
- Introduction to CAE-based product development
- Parameter definition, parametric modeling
- Sensitivity analysis and Metamodel of Optimal Prognosis (MOP)
- Robustness evaluation
- Practical examples
to be announced
The event is part of the info day “Statistics on Structures". It will be possible to visit both events one after the other. - Info
Please register not later than 7 days prior to the event date.
10am - 12pm
The event will be free of charge.