ANSYS Electronics Desktop and optiSLang
In this training you can learn about the features of optiSLang, which allow you to build workflows incorporating AEDT projects.
From version 7.2.0 onwards, optiSLang offers a "Custom Integration" tailored for ANSYS Electronics Desktop (AEDT). It enables very easy construction and maintainance of workflows comprising Maxwell-, HFSS-, Simplorer, Q3D-, RMxprt-and other AEDT project types. The interface supports parallelization with Optimetrics DSO. This means it takes just minutes to create workflows for highly productive design variation studies with optiSLang.
Adding the Metamodel of Optimal Prognosis and the comprehensive functions of the optiSLang postprocessing to your toolbox offers the direct way to the roots of the observed physics.
1. Spotlight (if requested): meta-model-based sensitivity analysis
2. Spotlight (if requested): optimization
3. Integration of AEDT & optiSLang via Workbench
- Parallelization with regular DSO
4. Integration per "Custom Integration"
- The "Custom Integration" interface
- Workflow setup with the Wizard
- Parallelization with regular DSO & Large-Scale DSO
5. Integration via custom Python script
- Basics of parametrization and result extraction
6. Sensitivity analysis & optimization case study
- Interpreting the sensitivity-and MOP results
- Optimization on the meta-model
- Direct optimization on the simulation
March 13, 2019 in Weimar
Please register not later than 14 days prior to the event date.
9am - 5pm
600 Euro (excluding VAT) per participant in Weimar or Vienna
2000 Euro (excluding VAT) per on-site training including maximum 12 participants
50% for students
30% for university members / Ph.D. students