Webinar: optiSLang and ANSYS Workbench
This webinar informs about new opportunities to integrate ANSYS Workbench models into optiSLang. Whether as a stand-alone model or as a component in a more complex solver process chain, the direct access to the Workbench parameter manager allows an easy integration and analysis of Workbench projects in the optiSLang environment.
- Overview of the graphical user interface in optiSLang
- Definition of a Workbench process integration
- Conducting a sensitivity analysis and optimization
- Definition of APDL response variables and signals
- Overview of the software version optiSLang inside ANSYS
Dipl.-Ing. Rene Kallmeyer
to be announced
Please register not later than 1 day prior to the event date.
9-10 am and 4-5 pm (local time-Berlin)