Webinar: Data Analysis with optiSLang
This basic webinar will explain to the participant how to conduct a statistical analysis and to visualise external data with optiSLang.
The first part will inform you about the theoretical basics of statistical methods in order to provide you with a better understanding of the analyzed data correlation. Basically, the main issue of how to identify and to quantify correlated input and output variables will be explained.
During the practical part, you will learn how to import external data into optiSLang and how to conduct an evaluation using optiSLang's post-processing and the Metamodel of Optimal Prognosis (MOP). The statistical methods are explained on the basis of a practical example.
1. Basics of statistical data analysis
- One-dimensional analysis using histograms
- Evaluation of statistical moments
- Two-dimensional assessment of interdependencies with correlation coefficients
- Multi-dimensional analysis with surrogate models
2. Integration and analysis of external data in optiSLang
- Data import via Excel Addin and CSV
- Introduction of optiSLang's statistical postprocessing
- Generation of the Metamodel of Optimal Prognosis (MOP)
Dr.-Ing. Thomas Most
Apr 13, 2016
Please register not later than 1 day prior to the event date.
9-10 am and 4-5 pm (local time-Berlin)
free of charge